Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what?!

Yeah, that's what I asked myself when I woke up at 145 IN THE MORNING and couldn't go back to sleep. (you can blame that on my left ear that is screaming at me) What does one do at 145 in the morning? well the answer is.... GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! clearly that was not an option for me as it is now 216 in the morning and I am still awake. I am going to clean out my car, and then fax in my paperwork to work, and maybe NAP? i do have to pick up Breanne and Kiley tomorrow at the airport at about 915, and then it's to the Brewer's spring training. It's going to be a busy day, I am sick, and I NEED TO SLEEP. but since that is not an option right now, I might as well be productive. *sheesh*

1 comment:

Lisa Heid said...

I hope you feel better. I am the queen of not sleeping.