Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER!!

No matter what state you live in.... church services starts the same at a Lutheran church..... "Jesus Christ is risen to-daaay a-a-a-a-le-luuuuu-ia" :) i love that song!

It's Easter. I'm in AZ. My family will be eating HAMLOAF and schnitzel beans. I will not. (well, i'm going to attempt to make the beans) I won't be hunting with my cousins. I won't be hunting with my parents (though i'm not sure what they will hunt for... mom sent me all the plastic eggs!). I won't get to see the Mullers, or PK, or dad and Lois, or Matt and Kelly, I sure do miss my church family.

i am going to try to make Easter dinner. Maybe our friends with the kiddos will stop by.... they can search for eggs :)

off to finish dying the easter eggs. 

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!! :-D

No comments: