Friday, April 24, 2009

AOTA... day 2

Day 2:

Overslept and missed the first workshop I wanted to attend. damn. 

Made it to 4 other *very* interesting presentations. Was glad I took some chances.

Visited the expo again. Talked with Kari and Jane. Bought a new brain book. (What color is YOUR brain?) Received *more* free stuff. Got my badge scanned in hopes of winning other *free* stuff. 

Got flowers delivered to my house. Thank you HealthSouth. 

Decided to hit the Astros/Brewer game tomorrow evening. 3 blocks from my hotel. 

Ordered pizza... and cheese sticks.... and cookies. Now am very full.

Have big plans tomorrow. 5 different classes. 

Did I mention that the Creating Keepsakes scrapbook convention is in the same convention center that AOTA is? Yeah. I am going to hit that up tomorrow.

Flying home on Sunday morning. 

1 comment:

Janalyn said...

Hey Jess,
Can you email me your address? I'd like to send you a card from Cis and us. Thanks!
janalyn at gmail dot com